You’ll want to consider two things when preparing to sell your home. The presentation of your home and understanding your home’s current market value. Natural light is key in the presentation of your home. Natural light also shows the details for buyers to see. Having clean windows and window treatments is important in the presentation of you floor plan and home features. First impressions can often determine the value of your home to a potential buyer and that could mean more dollars for you. Here are some ideas to consider when preparing to sell your home.
– Less is more
– Declutter and depersonalize the space so buyers can envision themselves and their stuff
– Clean all flooring, including corners and baseboards
– Organize any items on shelving and closets to create an organized and peaceful appearance
– Make sure your yard looks healthy
– Trim all shrubs and make sure the grass is kept cut and fertilized
– Clean the windows and gutters
– Power wash the home exterior
– Paint any spots that look weathered for a fresh look
– Open all window treatments
– Make sure all lights are on for both exterior and interior fixtures
– Make sure the home is free of odors and appears natural and fresh
– Make sure you’re not there
Executive profiles – A company is only as strong as its executive leadership. This is a good place to show off who’s occupying the corner offices. Write a nice bio about each executive that includes what they do, how long they’ve been at it, and what got them to where they are.